Version 2.2.50, 03rd May 2022
- NEW SiteOrigin Builder support, blocking of YouTube videos.
- NEW A note is displayed if the Secure Attribute setting is active, but the website does not use a SSL certification.
- IMPROVED Added primary key for statistics table.
- IMPROVED Removed revocation text in the cookie preferences dialogue.
- IMPROVED Handling of dutch language packs.
Version 2.2.49, 15th February 2022
- ERROR RESOLVED WordPress versions older than 5.6 could not open the dashboard because a WordPress function was called that only exists in WordPress 5.6 and later.
Version 2.2.48, 14th February 2022
- NEW Added option to disable the Secure attribute. We still advise all affected customers to use an SSL certificate!
Version 2.2.47, 11th February 2022
- NEW System status shows PHP and database version and gives feedback if it is outdated.
- NEW Statistics older than 60 days are automatically deleted to keep the table small.
- IMPROVED When updating to version 2.2.46, the migration of statistics records is limited to 100,000.
- IMPROVED Widget now largely positions itself above all other elements.
- IMPROVED Added workaround for MySQL 5.5 databases. We strongly recommend to update this ancient version!
Version 2.2.46, 10th February 2022
- NEW Added option for reloading after an opt-out.
- NEW Box - Plus layout added. This is the new default layout of Borlabs Cookie and displays the cookie group description as well.
- NEW Widget added to change cookie settings afterwards. The widget can be activated under Borlabs Cookie > Cookie Box > Widget Settings.
- IMPROVED The UID is no longer generated if consent is limited to essential cookies.
- IMPROVED Dashboard statistics now shows the last 30 days by default instead of the last 10,000 consents.
- IMPROVED Compatibility with WordPress legacy widgets improved. The cookie box is no longer displayed in the preview of the widgets.
Version 2.2.45, 26th January 2022
- IMPROVED Active setup mode hides shortcodes for users without the 'manage_borlabs_cookie' capability.
- IMPROVED Improved height of the cookie box on mobile devices.
- IMPROVED Line height increased for content blockers (WCAG 2.1 AAA).
- ERROR RESOLVED Focus is now set correctly when cookie settings are opened via the shortcode.
- ERROR RESOLVED Upgrade routine no longer generates an error when Weglot is active. Sorry!
Version 2.2.44, 17th January 2022
- IMPROVED Layout optimizations for the cookie box.
- IMPROVED Support for PHP 8.1 improved. Attention: WordPress is not yet fully PHP 8.1 compatible!
- ERROR RESOLVED If WP Rocket was active, the update could not be executed. This error is fixed.
- ERROR RESOLVED Minor corrections to the German translation.
Version 2.2.43, 07th January 2022
- NEW Legal information added to the cookie box. Appearance of the cookie box is thus increased. See tips under "Cookie Box > Legal Information". Translations for Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Polish will follow soon.
- IMPROVED Addresses added to service templates (legally required), including renaming of Facebook to Meta.
- IMPROVED Accessibility improved, the cookie box passes WAVE validation (https://wave.webaim.org/).
- IMPROVED Service template of Google Tag Manager - Consent extended by event. Does not apply to services already added with this template.
- IMPROVED Improved compatibility with page builders that are active in the frontend (including Avada and Divi).
- IMPROVED Improved hostname detection for Content Blockers.
- IMPROVED Fixed conflict with animations when animate.css is loaded by third party theme/plugin.
- IMPROVED License validation adjusted. Expired licenses can no longer be activated on newer versions.
- ERROR RESOLVED Refuse button color is applied to cookie settings.
- ERROR RESOLVED When visiting a website for the first time, it was possible to scroll to the end of the web page. This error is fixed.
Version 2.2.42, 05th December 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Removed unnecessary text field from Cookie Box settings.
Version 2.2.41, 01st December 2021
- NEW Added choice between button and link display for refuse option in Cookie Settings.
- IMPROVED Ezoic services extended by a reference to the knowledge base. Please read https://borlabs.io/kb/ezoic/.
- IMPROVED HTTPS detection improved.
Version 2.2.40, 24th November 2021
Version 2.2.39, 22th November 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED In rare cases, the license could not be activated.
Version 2.2.38, 18th November 2021
- IMPROVED The cross domain cookie feature has been improved.
- ERROR RESOLVED In rare cases a stdClass not found error was raised.
Version 2.2.37, 17th November 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Some tooltips were not displayed correctly.
Version 2.2.36, 16th November 2021
- IMPROVED Added support for Google Consent Mode. See knowledgebase: https://borlabs.io/kb/google-tag-manager-with-consent-mode/.
- IMPROVED jQuery handle changed to jquery-core. This no longer loads jquery-migrate.min.js through Borlabs Cookie. Existing installations must manually switch to jquery-core.
- IMPROVED Changed the behavior of the "Cookie before Consent" option. The cookie does not contain consent and does not show up in the statistics. Unnecessary log entries in the database are no longer generated.
- IMPROVED Animate.css and Bootstrap updated.
- IMPROVED Restructuring static assets. If the logo is no longer displayed in the cookie box, please reselect and save the logo.
- ERROR RESOLVED Individual animations could not be selected, including Heart Beat, Slide In Up, Bounce Out, Fade Out Up, Rotate Out, Zoom Out Up.
Version 2.2.35, 01st October 2021
- NEW Separate cookie lifetime if only essential cookies have been consented to.
- IMPROVED Improved Elementor video widget support. Autoplay, Overlay, Loop, Start, End, Mute and Controls are supported. Note: Not all settings can be combined!
- IMPROVED Minor adjustments for Enfold.
- IMPROVED Minor adjustments to the localization.
Version 2.2.34, 15th September 2021
- IMPROVED The blocking of cookies has been improved.
Version 2.2.33, 10th September 2021
- IMPROVED Iframe detection in widgets for WordPress 5.8 improved.
- IMPROVED Default colors for buttons as well as text sizes adjusted. We recommend to clear all color fields in the cookie box and press Save all settings to use our recommended settings.
Version 2.2.32, 07th September 2021
- IMPROVED Content Blocker adjusted. Reliably blocks iframes again in the latest version of Elementor.
Version 2.2.31, 26th August 2021
- NEW Support for the Google Maps integration of The Events Calendar plugin.
- NEW Autoplay option for the Content Blockers Vimeo and YouTube.
- NEW Statistics options in the dashboard. Last 6 hours, last 7 days, or last 10,000 consents (Default).
- NEW Setup Mode: configure and test Borlabs cookie without having to activate Borlabs cookie. Only logged in users with appropriate permission will see the cookie box during this time, but not visitors.
Version 2.2.30, 04th August 2021
- IMPROVED The upgrade routine is now also executed when updating manually, e.g. uploading files via FTP or .zip via the plugin management. Kudos to Thomas who reported the suggestion including code example today.
- IMPROVED "Hide cookie box on page" now also works with port information in the address.
- IMPROVED CSS optimization.
- ERROR RESOLVED "Cookie groups justification" now shows the correct selection instead of always the first entry. Kudos to Thomas who found the bug!
Version 2.2.29, 28th July 2021
- NEW Weglot Support.
Version 2.2.28, 23th June 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Fixed an error in the animation for hiding the cookie box.
Version 2.2.27, 10th June 2021
- IMPROVED Updates no longer reset the default Content Blockers.
- IMPROVED CSS optimizations.
- WORKAROUND Avada Live Builder could not be used when a Script Blocker was active. The workaround bypasses a bug in Avada and disables the Script Blocker for Live Builder.
Version 2.2.26, 10th May 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED In Elementor, YouTube Content Blocker was running even if it was disabled.
Version 2.2.25, 30th April 2021
- NEW Support for PixelYourSite. See: https://borlabs.io/kb/pixelyoursite/.
Version 2.2.24, 22th April 2021
- IMPROVED Added support for Bricks Builder (bricksbuilder.io).
- IMPROVED Minor CSS adjustments.
- IMPROVED Content Blocker detects iframes with data-src attribute and replaces them now.
Version 2.2.23, 04th April 2021
- IMPROVED API transmits PHP version for future legacy versions. Or in other words: whoever uses old, insecure PHP versions in the future will not get any new features.
Version 2.2.22, 22th February 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Removed double / from the path to the icon.
Version 2.2.21, 18th February 2021
- IMPROVED Changed from .change() to .trigger('change') because of upcoming jQuery version.
- ERROR RESOLVED Client-side validation of form fields works again in Firefox.
Version 2.2.20, 16th February 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED WP-CLI can update Borlabs Cookie again. This function was broken since 2.2.14.
Version 2.2.19, 15th February 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Unblocking multiple various YouTube videos on a single Elementor page works reliably again.
Version 2.2.18, 11th February 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Patch 2.2.16 and 2.2.17 could make beautiful Elementor pages less beautiful. This patch ensures that they remain beautiful.
Version 2.2.17, 11th February 2021
- IMPROVED YouTube Content Blocker for Elementor 3.x. works again.
Version 2.2.16, 09th February 2021
- IMPROVED YouTube Content Blocker for Elementor Pro 3.x. works again.
Version 2.2.15, 27th January 2021
- ERROR RESOLVED Incorrect ID in Polylang service template.
Version 2.2.14, 25th January 2021
- IMPROVED PHP 8 Support
- IMPROVED Updating of renewed licenses optimized.
- IMPROVED Shortcode support for content loaded via AJAX.
- IMPROVED Checking for updates limited to the admin area.
Version 2.2.13, 05th November 2020
- ERROR RESOLVED Script Blocker could not be created in rare cases. Kudos to Constantin, who found the bug!
Version 2.2.12, 19th October 2020
- ERROR RESOLVED Path in cache path notice corrected.
Version 2.2.11, 19th October 2020
- IMPROVED Compatibility with MySQL Strict mode.
- IMPROVED Default SameSite attribute set to Lax.
Version 2.2.10, 17th September 2020
Version 2.2.9, 01st September 2020
- IMPROVED compatibility with Avada.
- IMPROVED h3-Tags removed from Cookie Box.
- ERROR RESOLVED Enabled VoiceOver blocked the website from Borlabs Cookie 2.2 onwards.
Version 2.2.8, 07th August 2020
- IMPROVED Shortcode support in the description field of the Cookie Box and Cookie Settings.
- ERROR RESOLVED The consent history shortcode now correctly displays HTML code from the Purpose field.
Version 2.2.7, 03rd August 2020
- IMPROVED Cross domain cookies work again when the browser expects the SameSite attribute. Click here for more information.
Version 2.2.6, 31th July 2020
- IMPROVED Transfer of consent to Ezoic.
Version 2.2.5, 28th July 2020
- IMPROVED Google AdSense code updated.
- IMPROVED Added getCookieData function for third-party plugins. Regards to Thomas!
- IMPROVED Lighthouse requests no longer create a log entry. For real this time! I promise!
- ERROR RESOLVED addContentBlocker function did not work properly when using Polylang, causing WP Store Locator to fail to create its content blocker.
- ERROR RESOLVED Cookie Box can be displayed again on the login page without throwing error messages around.
Version 2.2.4, 12th July 2020
- ERROR RESOLVED Modification of the cookie bar/box template to avoid errors when "Show Accept all Button" is deactivated.
Version 2.2.3, 09th July 2020
- ERROR RESOLVED WP Store Locator fixed blocking and unblocking.
- ERROR RESOLVED Ezoic integration.
Version 2.2.2, 08th July 2020
- IMPROVED Ezoic integration. The upgrade will modify your current Ezoic setup for the best results.
- IMPROVED A11Y support.
- IMPROVED Upgrades from Borlabs Cookie automatically clear the cache of Autoptimize, Borlabs Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP Rocket and WP Super Cache.
- ERROR RESOLVED IE 11 works again - what a buggy browser...
- ERROR RESOLVED Script Blocker can no longer block the prioritized code of Borlabs Cookie.
Version 2.2.1, 03rd July 2020
- IMPROVED Changed term "Whitelist" to "Allow List".
- ERROR RESOLVED Script Blocker reliably blocks script handles again.
Version 2.2.0, 28th June 2020
- NEW Language French.
- NEW Language Italian.
- NEW Language Dutch.
- NEW Language Polish.
- NEW Language Spanish.
- NEW A11Y support (Cookie Box is accessible via screenreader and keyboard).
- NEW Cookie service for Ezoic.
- NEW Cookie service Hotjar.
- NEW Cookie service Hubspot.
- NEW Cookie service Tidio.
- NEW Cookie service Userlike.
- NEW display the Cookie Box on the login page.
- NEW Prioritize mode to unblock code within <head> section before the website is fully loaded. This can improve tracking data.
- IMPROVED Shortcodes accept attributes to overwrite vars like the thumbnail.
- IMPROVED Lighthouse is treated as bot and does not get the Cookie Box displayed if the option "Cookies for Bots/Crawlers" is enabled.
- IMPROVED Cookie Box text should no longer be used by Google within the preview of the search results.
- IMPROVED compatibility with the defer attribute which is added by plugins like WP Rocket.
- IMPROVED handling of tracking ids for cookie services. Whitespace is removed to avoid a misconfiguration.
- IMPROVED compatibility with Elementor.
- IMPROVED compatibility with Oxygen Builder.
- IMPROVED the size length of cookie names and cookie expiry.
- REMOVED license unlink routine. To remove a website from a license key, visit the account section on https://borlabs.io/account/
Version 2.1.15, 15th March 2020
- NEW Cookie service Polylang added.
- NEW Cookie service WPML added.
- IMPROVED Logo in the bar layouts is now displayed slightly larger.
- IMPROVED "Cookie before Consent" setting now also compatible with Internet Explorer 11
- IMPROVED Minor CSS optimizations.
- IMPROVED Improved compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields.
- IMPROVED Improved compatibility with HyperDB.
Version 2.1.14, 19th February 2020
- IMPROVED CSS code for animations is no longer added if animations are disabled.
- IMPROVED Frontend CSS optimized.
- IMPROVED Cross Domain Cookie explanation adapted.
Version 2.1.13, 15th January 2020
- NEW Cookie service WooCommerce added.
- IMPROVED Cookie Box is excluded from the index for Google (<!--googleoff: all-->).
- IMPROVED Matomo service now asks for the Site ID.
- IMPROVED Cookie log table schema optimized for higher performance and less database load on high traffic websites.
- IMPROVED Alignment of the table contents is no longer overwritten by the theme.
- IMPROVED Cookie lifetime column increased from 35 characters to 255 characters.
- ERROR RESOLVED Removed double space for cookie details link.
Version 2.1.12, 11th December 2019
- IMPROVED Added system check to recognize an incorrect language configuration.
- IMPROVED "Update Cookie Version & Force Re-Selection" no longer pre-selects already given consents.
- IMPROVED Added a note in the Cookie Group when the setting "Pre-selected" is overwritten with the setting "Ignore Pre-selected Status" of the Cookie Box.
- IMPROVED alt-Tag of the logo is set with the heading of the Cookie Box.
- IMPROVED Cookie Box is no longer displayed when the CSS file is missing (e.g. WooCommerce "thank you" page or others).
Version 2.1.11, 21th November 2019
- IMPROVED Fallback when CSS file is missing improved
- IMPROVED CSS optimized for frontend and backend
- ERROR RESOLVED Translation errors corrected
Version 2.1.10, 5th November 2019
- IMPROVED Compatibility with Polylang improved when the content of the page defines the language and not the URL.
- IMPROVED Content Blocker Tips section: Shortcode examples adapt to the current Content Blocker.
- IMPROVED Content Blocker option to remove iframes from feeds now removes all blocked content, not just iframes.
- IMPROVED Import & Export Tips section added.
- IMPROVED Frontend CSS improved for more theme compatibility.
- ERROR RESOLVED Corrected detection of Network Multisites in tips section in Settings.
Version 2.1.9, 20th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED The Script Blocker table was incorrectly created for Network Multisites for all instances except the main instance. As a result, no Script Blocker could be saved there. This update fixes this error.
Version 2.1.8, 20th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED Fixed issue when Borlabs Cookie could be initialized twice, causing multiple issues.
Version 2.1.7, 19th October 2019
- IMPROVED HTML code can be used for Cookies in the "Purpose" field.
- IMPROVED Shortcode for Cookie Preferences can now also be displayed as a link.
- IMPROVED CSS Optimizations.
- ERROR RESOLVED Under certain circumstances, it was possible not to give consent for essential cookies.
Version 2.1.6, 13th October 2019
- NEW Option to display buttons at full width.
- IMPROVED The position of the buttons in the Layout Bar - Advanced has been changed in response to many customer requests.
Version 2.1.5, 11th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED The handling of the "Accept only essential cookies" button has been fixed for certain (rare) cases.
Version 2.1.4, 10th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED Cookie Box appears again in Internet Explorer 11.
Version 2.1.3, 10th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED Correction of Borlabs Cookie cookie detection when multiple WordPress systems are installed under one URL.
Version 2.1.2, 10th October 2019
- ERROR RESOLVED Cookie Groups without Cookies are no longer displayed in Bar/Box-Advanced.
Version 2.1.1, 10th October 2019
- NEW Cookie Blocker added to block cookies from third-party plugins.
- IMPROVED Enfold support
- IMPROVED Polylang support
Version 2.1.0, 07th October 2019
- NEW Cookie Box layouts (Bar - Advanced, Box - Advanced) added. Allows the user to consent to Cookie Groups without switching to Cookie Settings.
- NEW Refuse option can be displayed as button.
- NEW Option to display a button that gives all consents.
- NEW Option to ignore the pre-selected status from the Cookie Groups. Behaves differently depending on layout and view, see explanation in the tips section.
- NEW Styling options for checkboxes.
- NEW Import of Script Blockers.
- NEW Support of custom roles (Access for users who do not belong to the role "Admin").
- NEW Cookie Details link in the Cookie Box.
- NEW Imprint and Privacy page in the Cookie Box is hidden when no page is selected.
- NEW blockCookie() method added to the PHP API.
- NEW blockCookieGroup() method added to the PHP API.
- NEW gaveConsent() method added to the PHP API.
- NEW Added option to reset default Cookies and Cookie Groups (may correct text in wrong language).
- NEW Opt-out shortcode is displayed for each Cookie in the backend.
- NEW Option in the Content Blockers to execute the Global Code after click and before unblocking.
- IMPROVED Click UID in the Dashboard to paste it into the search box.
- IMPROVED Consents in Cookie Settings are reflected in the Cookie Box / Cookie Bar when you click "Back".
- IMPROVED Status message when Borlabs Cookie is not enabled.
- IMPROVED Handling of language files
- IMPROVED Language context more clearly structured
- IMPROVED detection of whether default Cookies, Cookie groups, or Content Blockers are present and if not, automatic correction.
- IMPROVED All external links with noopener, noreferrer, nofollow.
- IMPROVED Link to "powered by" now language dependent.
- IMPROVED Clarification of the option "Reload after consent".
- IMPROVED Handling "Reload after Consent", may no longer count twice.
- IMPROVED Various CSS adjustments for more compatibility with other themes.
- IMPROVED All notes in the tooltips and tips section revised.
- IMPROVED Adjustment of various formulations
- IMPROVED Click event handling for via AJAX loaded elements of Borlabs Cookie in Frontend revised.
- IMPROVED Language codes can now have more than 2 characters, e.g. pt-pt and pt-br, this must be entered in wp-config.php define('BORLABS_COOKIE_IGNORE_ISO_639_1', true);.
- IMPROVES CSS adjustments in the backend to avoid conflicts with The7 Icon Manager.
- IMPROVED Compatibility with Gravity Forms - Iframe Add-on
- IMPROVED Matomo URL handling, index.php is automatically removed if it was incorrectly specified.
- IMPROVED Content-Blocker Global and initialization call gets the first and second parameter the Content-Blocker configuration passed (see Tips section).
- ERROR RESOLVED Link color for "Refuse" option could be overwritten unwanted by theme CSS.
- ERROR RESOLVED Google Maps via Divi is no longer blocked when the content blocker is disabled.
Version 2.0.6, 11th July 2019
- NEW "Reload After Consent" added (in 99% of all cases you don't need this option!)
- IMPROVED Compatibility with Enfold's Video Widget (requires an upcoming update of Enfold)
- IMPROVED Added !important CSS rule for buttons to prevent them being overwritten by theme CSS
- IMPROVED Minor spelling mistakes and setting labels
- IMPROVED Filter hook of the Cookie class
Version 2.0.5, 25th June 2019
- IMPROVED Divi compatibility
Version 2.0.4, 19th June 2019
- WORKAROUND Switch buttons can now be activated/deactivated.
Cause: some plugins load their own Bootstrap outside of their plugin part, so that at the end two Bootstrap instances are loaded, which causes a conflict.
The workaround now ensures that the switch buttons work independently.
Known problem currently exists when deleting cookie groups, cookies and content blockers when two bootstrap instances were loaded.
No solution has been found yet. If you have a problem with two loaded Bootstrap instances, e.g. with the Bridge theme, please contact the theme author to correct his error.
Version 2.0.3, 18th June 2019
- NEW Cookie Box overlay is displayed via animation if "Animation" is activated
- IMPROVED Automatic Domain and Path Detection
- IMPROVED Minor improvements for the Divi Theme
- ERROR RESOLVED Cookie Box jumped down a few pixels when closing it
- ERROR RESOLVED Cookie Box could scroll out of view if "Block Content" was disabled
- WORKAROUND In rare cases, unnecessary scrollbars were displayed in the Cookie Box. The workaround bypasses the problem. A better solution is still being worked on.
Version 2.0.2, 12th June 2019
- NEW Video wrapper feature for YouTube and Vimeo Content Blocker
- IMPROVED Minor CSS adjustments for IE 11 and Safari 11 support
Version 2.0.1, 10th June 2019
- NEW Matomo added as Service
- NEW Matomo Tag Manager added as Service
- IMPROVED Minor CSS adjustments
- ERROR RESOLVED Label display On/Off in the cookie box might show the status "On" although the group/cookie was disabled. Purely cosmetic error.
Version 2.0.0, 7th June 2019
- Release of Borlabs Cookie 2.0
Version 1.9.9, 12th May 2019
- Added new license types for backwards compatibility
Version 1.9.8, 4th April 2019
- Improved installation/upgrade routine of database tables, fixed issue with webgo Webhosting
- Improved wording
- Improved cookie log html-table, added thead
- Improved iframe detection, solves a rare issue with WP Visual Composer
- Added a news routine, will show information when Borlabs Cookie 2.0 is released
Version 1.9.7, 11th November 2018
- Improved language detection
- Improved wording
- Added detection when cookie domain is wrong
- Changed initialization of the frontend hooks (before: plugins_loaded, now: init)
- Fixed YouTube thumbnail detection when shortcode was used
Version 1.9.6, 21th October 2018
- Improved update routine to version 1.9.0
- Improved language detection
- Added option to reset default Blocked Content Types
- Fixed issue in the license check routine
Version 1.9.5, 27th September 2018
- Improved update routine to version 1.9.0
- Improved frontend initialization for better support of multilanguage plugins
- Improved file handling for websites with misconfigured SSL settings
- Added option to change the status of a BCT within the BCT overview
- Added option to whitelist hosts from being blocked through the content blocker system
- Fixed issue when no BCT was enabled
Version 1.9.4, 20th September 2018
- Improved CSS
- Improved wording for different settings
- Improved displaying of license data. Concealed the license key
- Improved YouTube detection
Version 1.9.3, 16th September 2018
- Fixed thumbnail issue of YouTube and Vimeo when using oEmbed instead of iframes
- Fixed issue when activating option "Responsive Iframe" for default BCT
- Fixed issue when "Cookie box blocks content" option was disabled
Version 1.9.2, 16th September 2018
- Improved CSS of Blocked Content Types for mobile devices
Version 1.9.1, 15th September 2018
- Fixed issue with the cookie value of BCT Google Maps
Version 1.9, 15th September 2018
- Improved CSS
- Improved log handling
- Improved handling of multiple embedded instagram posts on a single site
- Improved handling of wildcard cookies
- Improved handling of oEmbeds of the same domain (is no longer blocked)
- Improved handling of multilanguage websites
- Added detection for misconfigured HTTPS sites
- Added detection for not updated table structures (including a routine to fix that)
- Added Blocked Content Types (different styles and options for blocked content)
- Added Blocked Content Type Facebook
- Added Blocked Content Type Google Maps
- Added Blocked Content Type Instagram
- Added Blocked Content Type Twitter
- Added Blocked Content Type Vimeo
- Added Blocked Content Type YouTube
- Added options for thumbnail size & quality from YouTube videos
Version 1.8.2, 13th June 2018
- Improved CSS
- Improved log handling
- Improved handling of multiple embedded facebook posts on a single site
- Added option to save Vimeo thumbnails locally
- Added option to aggregate consent logging on multisites
- Added option to enable wildcard cookies
Version 1.8.1, 31th May 2018
- Improved performance of statistics (possible fix for MySQL 5.5 users - minimum requirement is still MySQL 5.6!)
- Improved CSS
- Improved update routine
- Improved default texts
- Added shortcode [[borlabs_cookie_uid]]
- Added option to change YouTube URLs to www.youtube-nocookie.com
- Added setting to disable cookie box on certain pages
- Added option to add custom CSS
Version 1.8, 27th May 2018
- Improved, order and structure of the settings
- Improved, cookie option "first-party" can be disabled too
- Added, cookie lifetime depends on cookie option
- Added, each cookie option can have different styling
- Added, position of the cookie box can now be configured
- Added, cookie box can be disabled
- Fixed issue with english and german texts mixed
Version 1.7.10, 26th May 2018
- Fixed conflicts with other jQuery librarys - NOTICE: if you used unblockAllContent() you have to change the line from $jBC.BorlabsCookie.unblockAllContent(); to window.BorlabsCookie.unblockAllContent();
Version 1.7.9, 25th May 2018
- Improved CSS
- Improved scrolling in cookie box
- Improved handling of multiple jQuery instances - NOTICE: if you used unblockAllContent() you have to change the line from jQuery.BorlabsCookie.unblockAllContent(); to $jBC.BorlabsCookie.unblockAllContent();
- Added hideCookieBox to the JS configuration, useful for hook borlabs_cookie_js_config
- Fixed WPML string for help headline
Version 1.7.8, 23th May 2018
- Fixed update routine for version 1.7.0
Version 1.7.7, 22th May 2018
- Added import & export feature
Version 1.7.6, 22th May 2018
- Added german formal language file
Version 1.7.5, 22th May 2018
- Added fallback for missing CSS file
- Fixed opt-out statistic
Version 1.7.4, 21th May 2018
- Added filter for embed_oembed_html again (was removed in 1.7)
Version 1.7.3, 21th May 2018
- Added message when cache folder of borlabs-cookie does not exist
Version 1.7.2, 20th May 2018
- Improved creation of borlabs-cookie cache folder
Version 1.7.1, 20th May 2018
- Added tab for support
- Fixed installation & upgrade routine for multisites
Version 1.7, 19th May 2018
- Added styling options
- Added shortcode [[borlabs_cookie_blocked_oembed] Content [/borlabs_cookie_blocked_oembed]]
- Removed filter for embed_oembed_html (please give feedback if something isn't blocked anymore that was blocked before)
Version 1.6.6, 18th May 2018
- Added filter hook borlabs_cookie_js_config
- Fixed Do Not Track setting, was always active
Version 1.6.5, 17th May 2018
- Improved CSS
- Fixed broken Google opt-out routine (was broken in version 1.6.4)
Version 1.6.4, 17th May 2018
- Improved CSS
Version 1.6.3, 17th May 2018
- Improved cookie handling, the preference cookie applies to the domain and all subdomains now
- Added support for Do Not Track
- Changed create table statement, now works with old MySQL 5.5
Version 1.6.2, 15th May 2018
- Improved WPML & Polylang support
- Added iframe detection for embed_oembed_html hook
- Added iframe detection for iframes in HTML widgets in the sidebar (widget_custom_html_content hook)
- Added align option for shortcode [[borlabs_cookie]], e.g. [[borlabs_cookie align="right"]] available options: left, left-float, center, right, right-float
- Added exception for iframes without src-attribute or where src is about:blank
Version 1.6.1, 12th May 2018
- Improved CSS
- Added filter hook borlabs_cookie_third_party_code
- Added filter hook borlabs_cookie_first_party_code
- Added filter hook borlabs_cookie_facebook_pixel_code
Version 1.6, 10th May 2018
- Improved structure of settings
- Improved opt-out handling for custom Google Analytics code
- Added Polylang support
- Added shortcode [[borlabs_cookie_log]] to show the user's cookie preference history
Version 1.5.3, 7th May 2018
- Fixed wording/translation
Version 1.5.2, 1st May 2018
- Fixed ajax routine
Version 1.5.1, 1st May 2018
- Fixed upgrade routine
Version 1.5, 1st May 2018
- Improved handling of YouTube thumbnails
- Improved cookie box for mobile devices - text now scrollable
- Improved wording/translation
- Added WPML support
- Added cookie consent logging
- Added statistics
- Added option to select imprint page
Version 1.4, 25th April 2018
- Improved detection and handling of iframes
- Improved wording/translation
- Added option to always display cookie box
- Added option to block/unblock content below the cookie box
Version 1.3.4, 24th April 2018
- Added support for Advanced Custom Fields
Version 1.3.3, 23th April 2018
- Improved permalink handling for privacy page
Version 1.3.2, 21th April 2018
- Fixed issue with missing cache folder
Version 1.3.1, 20th April 2018
- Fixed code of Google Analytics
Version 1.3, 20th April 2018
- Added option to implement Google Analytics
- Added option to implement Facebook Pixel
- Added opt-out option for Google Analytics
- Added opt-out option for Facebook Pixel
- Added option to save YouTube thumbnails locally
Version 1.2.1, 19th April 2018
- Added option to remove or show iframes in feeds
Version 1.2, 16th April 2018
- Added shortcode to block everything [ borlabs_cookie_blocked_content ]
Version 1.1, 15th April 2018
- Added option to block iframes
- Fixed little CSS issue
Version 1.0.1, 27th February 2018
- Fixed little CSS issue
Version 1.0, 26th February 2018
- Improved translations
Version 0.8, 25th February 2018
- Improved text translation options
- Added uninstaller
Version 0.7, 23th February 2018
- Release of Borlabs Cookie