Borlabs Cache For WordPress
Minify & Compress
Individual Cache Lifetimes
Deliver Your Content Faster
Search engines reward faster websites with better rankings.
The average time it takes Borlabs Cache to deliver your content is 200-500 milliseconds.
Import & Export
Always A Fresh Cache!
Requirements & Compatibility
Basic Or Pro
For full version comparison click here.
Frequently Asked Questions About WordPress Caching
How can I make my WordPress site load faster?
- Choose a good host and select a plan with SSD storage.
- Start with a solid theme. You can find many solid themes at Themeforest*.
- Use an effective caching plugin like Borlabs Cache.
- Optimize your images. A good and free service is tinypng.
- Optimize your database. Borlabs Cache Pro version can help you with that.
- Don’t overload your homepage.
What is a WordPress cache plugin?
WordPress is a database powered platform which generates content dynamically.
The more content and plugins you have the more database requests are executed. This can slow down your sites performance, especially when your database is located on a different server.
A cache plugin like Borlabs Cache saves the dynamically generated content as a static file on your servers storage. When the page is requested, this static file is loaded and send to the visitor, which is dramatically faster than the regular database requests. But that is not all. Your pages contain a lot of unnecessary whitespace or HTML-Comments, which only increases the overall size of the page, but are not important for your e.g. layout or design. Borlabs Cache removes all of them and uses GZIP to compress your page, which saves your and your visitors traffic.
These are just some examples, what Borlabs Cache does to increase your sites performance.
How do I optimize my WordPress site for speed?
- Check if your current hosting plan offers the performance your site needs.
- Monitor your plugins. Query Monitor is a good plugin to start with this task.
- Empty your trash. Thousands of no longer needed posts can slow down your WordPress.
- Disable Pingbacks and Trackbacks and try to reduce drafts, post revisions, and delete spam comments to speed up your WordPress.
- Try to avoid social media widgets and buttons (e.g. like buttons) or use Shariff to embed them.
* Affiliate Link